Maintenance & Cleaning
By following simple but important maintenance tips and regular cleaning steps, you can enjoy the beauty of your floor years after years.
1. Use rugs in high foot traffic areas if you wish to reduce wear and tear.
2. Remove spills promptly using a soft cloth.
3. Remove shoes with spiked or damaged heels before walking on floor.
4. Sweep or vacuum regularly to keep your floor dirt, gravel and stain free.
5. Put protective pads on the bottom of furniture legs to prevent the possible scratches and dents.
6. It is recommended to rearrange rugs and furniture regularly to expose your floor to sunlight evenly as the
sunlight accelerates aging of wood.
1. Through vacuuming with soft bristle attachment and sweeping followed by cleaning with s soft cloth with
specialized hardwood cleaners available in stores. It will prevent possible scratch or damage on the surface
of the wood floor.
2. Never use damp-mop or wet mop. Keep the wood floor relatively dry. Though some brands of wood flooring
are treated with water-resistant coating, still exposure to moisture can cause swell and warp on the wood
3. Food or water spills should be wiped up immediately.
4. Do not use oil soaps, liquid or paste wax products and any household cleaners containing lemon oil, tung oil
or ammonia. It will damage the finish of your wood and make it lose the shine.